We gather and use certain information about individuals to provide products and services and to enable functions on this website. Information is also collected to better understand how visitors use our website and to present timely, relevant information back to them.
Data that Table19 gathers
We may ask for:
- Name and Job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interest
- Other information relevant to client or prospect enquiries
- Other information through surveys
Additionally, we are tracking web usage and behaviour through Cookies.
How Table19 use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking from Table19, enabling us to deliver a better service for you.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific query
- To customise the website for you
- To send you relevant emails about our services
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your hard drive, enabling our website to identify your computer as you view different pages.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store preferences to present content, option or functions that are a specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using Google Analytics. This provides an aggregated view of web usage data that helps us to improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Test different content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, while the other 50% see something different.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with more relevant information you may find more interesting
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show you relevant content or functions that you have previously used.
Cookies do not provide us with access to you computer or any information about you, other than the items you have already chosen to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and service may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Controlling information about you
If you have filled out our ‘Get in touch’ form and provided your details, you will see a tick box option allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email or telephone
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can easily change your mind by:
- Emailing ‘email@example.com’
- Writing to – Table19, The Clove Building, 4 Maguire Street, London, Se1 2NQ
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to a third party unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1988.
Subject access request
You have the right to see what personal data that we hold about you. To obtain a copy please write to us at Table19, The Clove Building, 4 Maguire Street, London SE1 2NQ.
Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of up to £10 for any such request.
We will always hold your information securely, and to prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implement physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control over websites outside of Table19.co.uk. If you provide information to a website to which we link you to, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.